Working with a Virtual Assistant is just like having a personal assistant, but I work as a freelancer and usually communicate electronically instead of in-person; saving my clients the overheads of a full-time employee and giving me the freedom to work from home.
My work satisfaction comes from working with multiple organisations on exciting and varied tasks. From project planning for an international HR company, to booking overseas meetings and travel for a CEO and creating website copy for a start-up, I enjoy each new challenge and opportunity to help grow other people’s businesses.
Here are ten ways I can support you:
- Diary management – are you too busy to make your own appointments? I can deal with all the back-and-forth involved in setting up meetings and conference calls, giving you the freedom to simply turn up on time and do your thing.
- Email management – is your email inbox overflowing? Are you missing crucial information due to an excess of irrelevant emails? I can help by setting up rules (dependent on which program you use), create subfolders and filter out junk so you can more efficiently manage your emails.
- Event planning – from weekly team meetings to annual conferences, I can source venues, catering, entrainment, speakers, promotional materials, as well as send out invites and manage your guests list. Taking the stress out of planning an event makes it much more enjoyable for you to attend.
- Project management – from a small office move or team reward day to an national exhibition or international event, I can assist with managing any project from start to finish. By setting goals and deadlines, assessing what personnel or skills are needed to get the job done and sourcing any equipment, venues or sub-contractors that are required, I can keep the project’s momentum and help you reach the finish line on time and in budget.
- Travel planning – from regular weekly train travel to international business travel, I can source flights, hotels, transfers and hire cars. With me planning your itinerary, you can focus on networking and winning new business.
- Marketing campaigns – whether it’s an emailed mail shot or a posted invitation or pamphlet, I can create, send out and monitor your responses.
- Presentation creation – death by powerpoint no more! Provide me with your content and I can build a presentation in your preferred format, add logos, format fonts, design backgrounds and add images. Making your presentation on-brand and hassle free.
- Social media – are you overwhelmed by posts, tweets, responses and reposts? Allow me to take control of your social media and provide you with on-brand content, monitor your responses and flag up any leads.
- Document proof reading – from contracts and policy document to marketing materials or presentations, I can be your second pair of eyes to check you’ve dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s.
- Website copy creation and SEO – is your website copy working for you? Or does your website need a refresh? I can create fresh content and source modern images to get your website noticed. Is your SEO up-to-date and getting results? If not, I can help get you better result.
So if you think having a VA is the answer to all your work-related prayers, get in touch. My competitive rates can be found here: www.virtualosa.co.uk
As your remote Virtual Assistant, I provide exceptional executive, administrative and operational support for your businesses. By hiring me, you would be engaging a marketing graduate with over 20 years’ experience.